Synergy S&T is pleased to partner with ST Engineering Antycip and its partner Scalable Network Technologies in the field of Cyber Defence Training.
SNT comprehensive cybersecurity training platform, Network Defense Trainer (NDT) is a live-virtual-constructive (LVC) system for implementing sophisticated cyber range environments used to train all types of cyber warriors. SNT LVC system allows professionals to gain cyber security training in a hyper-realistic emulation environment. Unlike most cyber ranges, which use interconnected virtual machines running various operating systems and applications to replicate a live environment, SNT NDT system leverages a true virtual network model that accurately emulates a distributed network system. Both live and virtual hosts can be connected to the virtual network model, and the system can be federated with other training simulators to create powerful training solutions.
- Environment: Path loss, fading, interference, terrain, urban
- Emulated network: Devices, protocols, waveforms
- Live Interactions: Humans, devices, applications
- Cyber warfare: Vulnerabilities, attacks, defences
- Accurate: Physical networks and models virtually indistinguishable
- Scalable: Small live nets interoperate with large virtual nets
- Real-Time: Response in same time as real network
- Application- Centric: ABCS, BFT, network manager, CPOF … apps
Together with our partners we can deliver you tools and services for:
- Cyber Defence and Vulnerability Training
- Network Digital Twins Solutions
- Network Design, Analysis, Performance and Resilience testing
- Modeling and Simulation for Autonomous Systems