Synergy S&T is pleased to partner with Varjo – the best VR/AR/XR partner for companies in the most demanding industries. Varjo is revolutionizing immersive computing with the world’s most advanced professional VR/XR products. There VR products start a new era of human-eye resolution virtual reality.
Varjo XR-3 delivers the most immersive mixed reality experience ever constructed, featuring photorealistic visual fidelity across the widest field of view of any XR headset. And with depth awareness, real and virtual elements blend together naturally.
The world’s only human-eye resolution (over 70 PPD) mixed reality headset with the widest field of view (115 degrees) guarantees the most naturally immersive mixed reality experience ever constructed.
With precise and individually calibrated colors for unmatched realism, the Varjo XR-3 sets a new industry standard for visual fidelity across realities.
Varjo XR-3 is designed with a 3-point precision fit headband to enable maximum comfort for all head shapes and sizes, even during longer immersive sessions. Automatic IPD, active cooling, 90 Hz frame rate, and our ultra-wide, crystal clear non-Fresnel lenses ensure that you can work comfortably without any eye strain or simulator sickness. With hygienic, easy-to-clean materials, the headset is suitable for multi-user setups. You can also use the Varjo XR-3 comfortably with glasses.
Varjo XR-3 can be deployed even in the highest-security environments, as we support information assurance procedures and requirements. There are no automatic or forced downloads, no personal data is collected, and we don’t transmit any data away from the devices. You also have the option to remove the RF transmitter used by the controllers when operating in a secure setting.
This image simulates what you see when you look through an optical see-through device compared to Varjo’s video pass-through based mixed reality. Varjo XR-3 image rendered with Autodesk VRED.
Varjo VR-3 sets a new standard for virtual reality headsets with the industry’s highest resolution across the widest field of view. By powering true-to-life virtual reality experiences, Varjo VR-3 enables a deeper level of focus in your daily workflow.
Our full frame Bionic Display features the industry’s highest resolution across the widest field of view (115 degrees). With a resolution of over 70 pixels per degree in the center of the field of view, you can see and read the smallest of details in virtual reality with perfect clarity. And with a color accuracy that matches 99% with the sRGB color space, everything looks exactly as it does in the real world.
- The industry’s highest resolution (over 70 ppd) and the widest field of view (115 degrees)
- The world’s fastest, most accurate integrated eye tracker at 200 Hz and built-in Ultraleap hand trackingto precisely capture natural hand movements
- Total comfort with a 3-point precision fit headband to enable longer VR sessions
- Automatic IPD, 90 Hz frame rate and custom lensesreduce eye strain and simulator sickness
- Broad compatibility with the professional 3D software you already use
Varjo Aero offers a generational leap in visual fidelity for professionals and leading-edge VR users alike. With a future-proofed optical design and stunning dual mini-LED displays, Aero is the lightest & brightest professional-grade headset ever made.
Elevate your virtual world with true-to-life colors, brightness, and contrast levels. Varjo Aero features dual mini-LED displays that are individually color-calibrated with an incredible 150 nits of brightness and a 99% SRGB / 95% DCI-P3 color space.
- Dual mini-LED displays with 35 ppd peak fidelity, 150 nits of brightness, and a 115° field of view for stunning edge-to-edge clarity.
- Crystal-clear, variable resolution, aspheric lenses offering a massive step-up in visual fidelity over consumer-grade Fresnel optics.
- Automatic IPD adjustment and ultra-fast, built-in eye-tracking at 200 Hz for a tailored, optimal experience to every user, every time.
- Premium lightweight comfort with a 3-point precision fit headband, active cooling, and optimized ergonomics for long-duration usage.
- Get the ultimate experience of SteamVR content including Microsoft Flight Simulator, and excel with professional 3D software such as Gravity Sketch and KeyVR.
- No annual software subscription but full access to Varjo Base software updates, including a high-definition virtual desktop with Varjo Workspace.
Varjo AERO makes professional-grade fidelity in VR more accessible than ever before. With a resolution of 35 pixels per degree, Varjo AERO offers stunning realism for virtual simulations and eliminates the screen-door effect and god rays.
High-precision training and simulation demands absolute visual fidelity. Because of the poor resolution of VR/XR devices on the market, until now it’s been impossible to effectively train in virtual environments. With the world’s most advanced VR/XR products, Varjo makes it possible to realistically simulate everything from flight training to surgical training. Use Varjo’s human-eye resolution VR/XR devices to speed up the design process, cut prototyping costs, train more effectively, gain deeper insights into human research, and much more – all in an ultra-realistic immersive environment.
Compatibility with 3D Software
Varjo XR-1: AH-64 Apache mixed reality by Bohemia Interactive Simulations. Unmodified real-time POV mixed reality footage from Varjo XR-1 Developer Edition. The video shows Bohemia Interactive Simulations’ AH-64 Apache cockpit-based XR solution that enables the pilot and co-pilot to interact with the physical cockpit while immersed in a synthetic environment generated by VBS Blue IG. In this video, you can see reality and the virtual simulation environment blending seamlessly together, while the pilot is able to see his/her hands on top of physical cockpit. This enables never-before-seen interactions in mixed reality.